Sunday, October 6, 2013

One week at a time....

I'm so excited that I've actually sold items in my TPT store.  It's been two weeks and I've sold eight items.  TPT actually takes a percentage of what I sell and charges me, the seller, a "transaction fee" for each purchase.  That means I've earned $7.20.  I'm still debating whether I should upgrade my membership.  If I pay to upgrade, then I will make more of a profit.  Decisions, decisions......

My new motto in this wonderful world of blogging & selling is "Take it one week at a time."  I recently uploaded a Study Pack for the entire first unit in my reading series because I was creating it week by week during the first unit.  My goal for the weekend was to create another study pack for the second unit.  As my weekend comes to a close, I have to ask myself, "What was I thinking?"  

Although, on a positive note, I did create TWO different study guides for the first week in the second unit.  Click here to check it out.  I will use one of the worksheets with my entire class as a "test prep" activity.  I will use the other one as a "reteach" activity with my struggling readers.

On another positive note, I had many "fans" email me this week inquiring about my StoryTown resources on my school website.  It truly makes my day when I receive emails filled with such appreciation.  I had plans to take it down for a couple of different reasons.  I'm now rethinking this and will keep everyone posted of how I plan to resolve this issue. 

Until next time......



  


No comments:

Post a Comment