Monday, September 23, 2013

My First Paid Item

Happy Monday!

I uploaded my fist "paid" item and sold it to a complete stranger. I am over-the-moon excited! 


I created this new item because today is the START of "Freedom Week" in my great state of Florida. I've included three different activities that I will use this week to gather "Social Studies" grades from my second grade students.  (We are required to enter nine different grades in S.S. and nine different grades in Science PER  quarter.)

I introduced the Declaration of Independence today and was very animated when telling them the story of King George and the colonists.  At the end of my story, I asked the students, "So, who do you think won The American Revolution?"  Most of them smiled with curious little eyes and one student shouted out, "I don't know, who?"  It was priceless!

Check out the website below for some cute videos about the Declaration of Independence.  I think you'll like them.


Until next time.....
Agatha





No comments:

Post a Comment